fbpixel
Close Icon
Chat Box
Archi Logo
Phone Icon Request the call
Request the call
Please, write down your name
Please, write down mobile number
Phone Icon +995 322 602 602
Contact Us
Camera Icon

Archi is a leading development company in Georgia.

News

05/04/2016
Apartments without any initial payment

This dream offer from Archi Group lasts until April 20!

Since Archi Group constantly tries to make apartments available for everyone, we have decided to extend our activity to include apartments without any initial payment!

Keep in mind, that you have only two weeks to buy your desired apartment!

We are reminding you of the conditions: 30% of the cost is divided into 12 months, and you can cover the remaining 70% of the cost with an installment plan in a maximum of 10 years.

For additional information please contact us: 2 602 602!

Apartments without any initial payment
26/04/2016 Offer for Easter, from Archi Group 06/10/2015 Winners received $1,500 vouchers