Close Icon
Chat Box
Archi Logo
Phone Icon Request the call
Request the call
Please, write down your name
Please, write down mobile number
Phone Icon +995 322 602 602
Contact Us
Camera Icon

Archi is a leading development company in Georgia.


Offer for Easter, from Archi Group

Easter offer from Archi Group!

You can buy apartments in both completed projects and in projects under construction with favorable conditions: 30% of the cost is divided into 6 months installments without interest, and you can cover the remaining 70% of the cost with an installment plan in a maximum of 10 years.

Do not miss your chance to buy an apartment with the best conditions!

Happy Easter!

Offer for Easter, from Archi Group
21/05/2016 Today we landscaped and decorated the Archi Dighomi complex 05/04/2016 Apartments without any initial payment