Color selection is one of the most important aspects of home decoration, as color greatly influences the atmosphere of the house and plays a significant role in creating a harmonious environment. Pantone, an American company that has been naming the trend color of the year for 25 years, has chosen Peach Fuzz as the trendy color of 2024. In this blog, you will read about the methods of using Peach Fuzz in interior design.
Peach Fuzz is a tone between pink and orange, associated with comfort, calmness, warmth, and tenderness. This color will remind you of a sunset in the sea, and one of its advantages is balance, as it helps balance other colors. A bold choice, it can inspire you and spark your imagination. Decided in a slightly retro style, influenced by the 80s, this neutral color is radically different from the trendy colors of the past years. "Neutral" was previously used to refer to white, gray, and beige. However, in recent years, the scope of the term has expanded to include many other colors, including Peach Fuzz.
Try adding Peach Fuzz to the interior using items such as paintings, pillows, and various decorative elements.
1. Furniture - Choose chairs in the Peach Fuzz color. However, even one chair can have an impact on the interior. If you don't want to change or paint large pieces of furniture, you can opt for changing the sofa and seat covers.
2. Dark Colors - Match Peach Fuzz with dark colors. For example, a black faucet can help tone down the retro style, while black handles add a touch of drama. If black is too stark for you, you can use dark gray, which blends perfectly with the Peach Fuzz.
3. Ceiling - If you have a low ceiling in your apartment and want it to appear higher, it is a great decision to paint it in a Peach Fuzz shade. This will help create the illusion of high ceilings.
4. Different Colors - Reds with orange undertones will go well with Peach Fuzz, while reds will be trending for years to come. Also, Peach Fuzz looks beautiful with yellow. Yellow is especially useful in a room with low lighting.
5. Walls - Painting the walls is a good way to add a new color to the interior. Nowadays, it is trendy to paint one wall in a different color, so you can use Peach Fuzz to paint only one wall, for example, in the living room. In this way, you will create a unique interior that will attract attention and impress people in seconds.
Warm tones have the ability to brighten and beautify spaces. If you are looking for a feeling of coziness, give up the cold gray and white that were popular in previous years. Peach Fuzz provides warm tones and creates coziness at home. It is also possible to add a trendy color to the interior with accessories and focal points.
Although Peach Fuzz has a major place in the trends of 2024, we recommend that you do not limit yourself to this particular color. In addition to the above-mentioned colors, you can use different tones of warm gray, brown, and red with Peach Fuzz. This color palette will allow you to find a tone that expresses your personality and easily integrates into the interior of the house.
Use different textures for pillows and furniture covers. The Peach Fuzz color carpet is also a good way to add a trendy color to the interior. A Peach Fuzz color cabinet, a large console, a kitchen cabinet, and even a refrigerator will be very effective.
In addition to being able to buy the necessary furniture, appliances, or decorations at a discount in the partner stores of Archi Card, you also have the opportunity to take advantage of consultations with interior designers. They will help you further with incorporating Peach Fuzz into your interior. Archi Card is a discount card given to you as a gift upon the purchase of an apartment in Archi.