Why the design of the living room is important and what to consider when arranging it
When arranging a house, choosing a design, we first think about making the house as comfortable as possible. Yes, we should feel cozy in our home and so should our guests. It is very important to design the living room and arrange the furniture in this room to create general comfort. In our blog, we will tell you exactly how to arrange the living room, we will share interesting tips with you.
The interior of the house has a great influence on our daily life. Therefore, when we start arranging a house, we invest a lot of resources in this process and we want the design of the rooms to match our taste. So that the resources spent on arranging the house are not wasted, consider the following when choosing the interior:
Choose colors not only according to your taste, but also according to how comfortable you are;
The living room is often perceived as the center of the house because:
1. As a rule, it is the main gathering place of family and friends;
2. There is a multifunctional space that we can use for various activities;
3. The design of the living room can have a significant impact on the atmosphere of the whole house;
Due to the listed reasons, special attention should be paid to the selection of the interior of the living room. If your living room has a large space, keep in mind that choosing a large room design requires a special approach:
Divide into zones - separate zones in the large living room: conversation zone, reading corner, workspace, etc. Creating several conversation areas is an ideal way to utilize the space. Connect all zones with a color scheme, i.e. load them with common color elements;
When there is no space, the design of a small room plays a crucial role in utilizing the space. To turn a small living room into an elegant and sophisticated space, it is necessary to observe the proportions and use the right methods:
1. Start by laying the rug to bind the space;
2. Use natural lighting, do not darken the room with dark curtains;
3. Select soft furniture of one style and shape;
4. Place mirrors to make the room appear brighter and larger;
5. Create your own style, for this you can use works of art. Expressing style and individuality in a small room will help you avoid turning the space into a boring place;
Living room furniture is the most important part of the look of the room, so every detail should be placed correctly. Place the largest part first. As a rule, this large part is a sofa. Avoid placing the sofa in front of the window, it is better to place it in front of the fireplace or TV. Next, arrange smaller seating such as armchairs and chairs. Place small seats opposite or adjacent to the sofa.
Symmetry creates order and balance, therefore, symmetrically arrange other furniture, whether it is a coffee table, lamps or consoles.
With Archi Card, you can buy everything you need to decorate the living room with a discount from partner companies This is a discount card, which is given as a gift to all tenants upon purchase of an apartment.