The completed Archi projects are delivered to their owners with white and premium frames. Premium frames are an innovative product to make moving out an easier process. The frame incorporates certain features such as the universal and high-quality basic self-leveling floor. As a result, you only have to think about a floor covering.
The right floor covering contributes to the harmony of the interior design. Have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of different flooring materials.
- Advantages: impressive exterior appearance and unique texture. Wooden parquet flooring is quite durable and maintains the heat. If you find high-quality parquet and install it properly, it may last a century.
- Disadvantages: Wooden parquet flooring requires great care. It is characterized by heat intolerance and humidity sensitivity. The surface needs to be varnished and sanded periodically.
One of the best offers for practical and relatively low-price floor coverings is Laminate.
- Advantages: Eco-friendly laminate is characterized by fire-resistance. The material comes with anti-bacterial properties and as a result, it does not require much care.
- Disadvantages: Laminate flooring is sensitive to humid air. The improper installation of the laminate flooring usually causes bumps and cracking noise
Linoleum flooring is a simple, practical, and cheap option.
- Advantages: Linoleum flooring is very comfortable and easy to walk on. It is water and high-temperature resistant. The installation is an easy process and in case of mistakes, the linoleum floor is easy to repair.
- Disadvantages: It is intolerant to low temperatures. It can easily get damaged or stained by heavy and hot stuff.
Liquid polymer floor is a unique floor covering with the ideally smooth and shiny surface.
- Advantages: Liquid polymer flooring is resistant to humidity, temperature change, water, and grease stains. It has sanitary and hygienic properties. Moreover, the 3D pattern can be added to the liquid covering.
- Disadvantages: Polymer flooring should not be installed in those rooms that are regularly exposed to the sunlight. Ultraviolet light causes floor yellowing. Besides, a heavy object might damage the floor.
Tiles are one of the most commonly used flooring materials available at affordable prices.
- Advantages: Tiles are resistant to humidity and high temperature and require little care.
- Disadvantages: Tile flooring cannot maintain heat and is relatively colder in winter. It might get slippery after cleaning, try not to walk on it until it is completely dry.
When it comes to buying flooring material, think about your preferences. To make the right decision, first ask yourself whether you are looking for a cheap, low-maintenance, or nice-looking material.